Translators Team
Welcome to Translators Team!!!

I am Kelvin ^^. Let's LOGIN and translation!!!
Translators Team
Welcome to Translators Team!!!

I am Kelvin ^^. Let's LOGIN and translation!!!
  • Cảm ơn bạn đã ủng hộ forum của tôi, và tới đây để làm một dịch giả theo cách của bạn ^^. Tôi không chắc là bạn sẽ dịch hay làm gì đó cho diễn đàn, nhưng chỉ cần bạn vui khi ở đây thì chúng tôi đã mãn nguyện rồi, chân thành cảm ơn !!!
  • Diễn đàn mới thêm chức năng có nút like như facebook và báo xấu, nếu bạn thấy thích hãy bấm nút like để mọi người có thể tăng uy tín cũng như có cơ hội nhận được những huy chương sịn. Báo xấu sẽ giúp người ghi nhận được lỗi của mình cũng như sẽ được admin chuyển bài đó vào thùng rác nếu như đó là spam. vd: bài viết chỉ có hình cảm xúc, bài viết chỉ có mấy chữ, ko rõ nội dung nhằm ghi lấy bài,...

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ Dich Anh-Việt ] Hero (part I)

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1[ Dich Anh-Việt ] Hero (part I) Empty [ Dich Anh-Việt ] Hero (part I) Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:53 am

kingofgame

kingofgame
Familiar Member 1
Familiar Member 1
Tran Quoc Tuan (1228–1300) was the Supreme Commander of Vietnam during the Tran Dynasty.

Prince Tran Quoc Tuan was born right after the Tran Dynasty replaced the Ly Dynasty in 1225 AD, when the last Ly monarch Ly Chieu Hoang abdicated the throne in favour of her husband, Tran Thai Tong. Many in the Ly royal family accused the Tran of usurpation, and in particular, the Imperial Regent Tran Thu Đo, who masterminded the overthrow of the Ly Dynasty. Tran Quoc Tuan was born to Prince Tran Lieu, the elder brother of the new child emperor, Tran Thai Tong. That same year, Tran Lieu being the Empress Ly Chieu Hoang’s brother-in-law at the time was forced to defer his own wife (Tran Hung Đao’s mother) to his younger brother Emperor Thai Tong under pressure from Imperial Regent Tran Thu Do in order to solidify Tran clan’s dynastic stability. The brothers Tran Lieu and Emperor Tran Thai Tong both harboured a grudges against their uncle Tran Thu Do for the forceful marital arrangement. Tran Quoc Tuan, his father Tran Lieu, and Emperor Tran Thai Tong had a very close relationship. Lieu would find great tutors to teach his son, Tran Quoc Tuan, with the hope of one day becoming a great leader of Dai Viet and regain his family honour. On his deathbed, Lieu told his son to avenge what he felt was personal shame forced upon him and his brother, Tran Thai Tong, by the Imperial Regent Tran Thu Do.

Được sửa bởi kingofgame ngày Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:03 am; sửa lần 1.

2[ Dich Anh-Việt ] Hero (part I) Empty Re: [ Dich Anh-Việt ] Hero (part I) Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:36 pm

Kelvin Kingleon

Kelvin Kingleon
Administrator
Administrator
nếu là tên tiếng việt thì xóa hết dấu đi, nhìn chóng mặt quá @@

https://translatorsteam.forumvi.com

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết